Being good to each other is so important, guys.
that went in an unexpected direction
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
Bloomsbury Children’s Books revealed the complete set of new Harry Potter covers today! They’re so beautiful. Prisoner of Azkaban is my favourite, if you couldn’t tell. They’re published on 1st September in paperback and hardback, and illustrated by Jonny Duddle.
If you were asleep when I posted these this yesterday morning, here they are again! Which is your favourite?
You ever have a character that piques your interest, but they’re from a series you’re not really interested in becoming invested in? But you really just want to get into that character, but deep in your gut, you know that really isn’t the way to go about things, so you just end up staring at that character like
Mega Absol using future sight on you!
Fight it, take the pain, ignite it, tie a noose around your mind loose enough to breathe fine and tie it to a tree, tell it, “You belong to me, This ain’t a noose, this is a leash, and I have news for you, you must obey me.”